We had a knock on our door this afternoon. Once we wrangled Riley, Ryan and I opened it to find 2 of our neighbors, Connor & Thomas standing with their Mom and a little 12 inch bicycle. The boys have outgrown the bike and they came by to pass it on to Ryan. It took a few minutes before Ryan realized that it was really for him, once he did he was a riot. First his mouth open wide and hands over his face, a bit of bouncing up and down, followed by "Mommy, I ride it?" I figured it would take a few days to figure out how to pedal upright... more like 5 minutes. He rides his new bike with a big smile and tons of pride. What happened to my baby?
2 comments:
So are we all going for a bike ride on Sunday morning?
I guess it's time for another baby:) That's too bad that he got his bike and then a cast! Guess that's on hold for a while now. But he'll be riding around like a wild man soon. How cool.
Post a Comment